Thursday, January 28, 2010

Feedback on Red Barron pizza mistake and Bubble Tea

Hello to my fellow Bloggers.  I hope that if you visit my site, you'll leave me some feedback or comments.  I am pretty new at blogging although I have followed other blogs a while.  Comments will help me in developing better content to serve you.  Thank you in advance.


Well people, I was correct.  I did and continue to pay for my lack of preparedness yesterday when I ate my son's Red Barron pizza.  Yech!  So today, back to trying to learn how to plan ahead.  I am going to make ahead gluten free bread mixes in quart size freezer bags so I can quickly throw things together - which seems to be my modus opperandi in the kitchen.  Since we have a winter storm coming in today, I have heard the store shelves are pretty much bare around here and I am low on provisions as I've spent the last few days indulging in illness and not replenished my larder, fridge, and freezer.  Pickings aren't too got at the moment here-except for gluten free grains, a frozen turkey, heh.

Additionally, I've not been to visit my mother in several days and need to swing by there, take her a Sonic Cheeseburger with everything on it, take her to the Walgreen's for a couple things she wants to get, then hopefully head home BEFORE the frozen nasty stuff begins as there are two big hills between that I have to drive and I'd prefer not to slip and slide.

Mom usually wants me to eat a burger with her.  My tummy is not up to that yet so I am thinking I'll just make another pineapple grapefruit slushie and sip that to be sociable.  

My Gut Reactions?  Still not too happy at my huge error in eating judgment yesterday, and man it's gonna be crazy out there today at the stores and on the road, wish I could stay home.

Also, I mentioned Bubble Tea yesterday.

My Gut Reaction?  Frankly, my attempt wasn't special nor was it bad.  I'm sure that the taste and presentation done correctly in the restaurant would be much better than my attempt, maybe.  I'll reserve judgment until I have that experience.  But I don't think that I'm gonna try it again until I see how it is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment