Friday, January 8, 2010

Holidays Are Over - Back to Real Life and Global Warming?

Well, we managed my birthday, Christmas, New Years, and all the shopping, holiday cooking (baking, candy making, feast making, etc.) decorating, un-decorating, good and bad weather, holiday hustle and bustle in general, just fine.  I  hope you all did as well.

Now, that that is all over with for the next 10-1/2 months, and life is back to somewhat normal, except for the weirdly cold weather, I can again concentrate on my Gut Reactions.

Who said we must fight Global Warming?  Are they Crazy?
My Gut Reaction is - I could use a little warming and RIGHT NOW!  It is only 1 degree outside and is supposed to get another 10 degrees colder by tomorrow morning.  The wind chill makes it unbelievably cold.  If I wanted to experience northern tier type weather, I'd go visit my family, relatives and friends in South Dakota and Minnesota, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Massachusettes, Vermont, Pennsylvania, Alaska, or New Hampshire!

No comments:

Post a Comment